|Name||Visa Classic Dual /Gold Dual Credit Card|
|Cards Global Network|
|Max Interest Free Days ||45 Days|
|Interest Rate||26.00% To 30.00%|
- CITY PRIVILEGE DISCOUNTS
- ANNUAL FEE WAIVER - If you swipe your City Visa Credit Card for 18 transactions per annum or refer 3 of your dearest ones to subscribe to City Visa Credit Card, you can enjoy our Annual Fee Waiver feature. If you are an existing City Bank Credit Cardmember or have your Credit Card issued against FD, you can enjoy 50% waiver on Annual Fee.
- CASH WITHDRAWAL
- INTEREST RATE -
- Premium Rate: 2.17% monthly for an outstanding amount of BDT 50,000 or equivalent amount in USD or above
- Standard Rate: 3% monthly for an outstanding amount of below BDT 50,000 or equivalent amount in USD
- CITY CARD EMI PLAN
- BALANCE TRANSFER
- CARD UP-GRADATION
- SPECIAL PRIVILEGES ON HOSPITALS AND HOTELS ABROAD
- AUTO DEBIT PAYMENT FACILITY
- 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE
- SMS Services.
- Details Here.
City Visa Dual Credit Card is designed to be a privileged card for anyone to enjoy benefits to make the best of their lifestyles. This is not just a credit card; it is the modern solution for financial situations that gives you prestige and respect for every transaction you make with this card.
There are 2 types of Dual Credit Card.
- VISA Classic Dual Credit Card
- VISA Gold Dual Credit Card
- VISA Classic Dual Credit Card - This is basically one plastic that has dual options to make transaction in two currencies. Its acceptance jurisdiction is in country and outside country in BDT and USD respectively. Classic dual is for the medium earner category customers. Its credit limit is USD 100 to 1000 and BDT 10,000 to BDT 49,999.
- VISA Gold Dual Credit Card- This is a high value dual card remaining other features same with classic dual. Gold dual is also for the higher earner category customers and its credit limit is USD 1,001 to 4000 and BDT 50,000 to BDT 500,000. A secured dual card’s limit will be maximum USD 28,000 against lien on RFCD or ERQ account.