|Name||Fixed Deposit Account|
|Rates||5.50% - 6.50%|
- Govt. /Bangladesh Bank governing rules apply.
- Advanced Income tax on interest @10% (TIN holder), 15% (Non- TIN holder).
- Premature encashment before 3 (three) month precludes giving interest.
- not transferrable from branch to branch.
The product is for those having surplus fund at their disposal for a considerable time and would like to invest to have return on their accumulated resources. Interest at certain rate for a certain period of maturity is paid at the end. Rate of interest is changeable as per prevailing market scenario.
- Rate of the interest remains static for the contracted period.
- Automatic renewal feature inbuilt.
- At contract maturity renewed, with standard declared rate of the bank.
- In case the receipt is lost standard instrument reissuance method apply.
- No service charge.
- 2 copies Passport Size Photographs of application.
- 1 copy passport size photograph of nominee(s).
- Photo identification of applicant(s) and nominee(s).
- Filled in application form.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) profile.