|Name||Regular Income Program|
||Monthly Income Scheme
1(one), 2(two) or 3(three) years.
- Tk.700.00 For Every 1.00 Lac.(Before tax)
TK.50,000.00 or its multiple
The Account best suits those having necessity of regular fixed income for a period. This account gives fixed amount of money back every month for the contracted period, keeping original deposit untouched. However, In case of premature encashment withdrawn amount shall be deducted from the deposited amount for settlement.
- In case the receipt is lost standard instrument reissuance method apply.
- Withdrawn amount shall be adjusted with principal, if prematurely closed.
- No interest is given, if encashed within 1 (one) year.
- Not transferrable from branch to branch.
- Any change of address/contact information must be provided immediately.
- Monthly income @ Tk. 350 for per instance of Tk. 50,000.00 deposit.
- Loan facility available against the deposit.
- No service charge in the Account shall be applied.
- A specially designed receipt(instrument) is provided
- Automatic monthly interest transfer facility available.
- The account is renewed automatically, if not closed.
- The account can be opened on any day of the months.
- Savings rate given for premature encashment after 1(one) year
- Maximum deposit Tk. 25,00,000.00 for individual.
- Maximum limit Tk. 50,00,000.00 for organization.
- All Govt./Bangladesh Bank/Standard Bank rules shall apply.
- Customer must have a SB/CD/SND account.
- Two copies Passport Size Photographs of applicant(s).
- One copy passport size photograph of nominee(s).
- Photo identification of applicant(s) and nominee(s).
- Filled in application form.
- Standard Know Your Customer(KYC) profile.