|Name||NGB Executive Loan|
|Loan Amount||BDT 100,000- BDT 10,00,000|
|Tenure||24/36/48/60 months months|
- Salaried executives BDT 20,000(Minimum).
- Joint applicant allowed :Combined gross monthly income should be minimum BDT 30,000/-
Salaried individuals working in established
- corporate entities
- Airlines’ Development
- Educational institutes & salaried individuals working with Government of Bangladesh (GOB).
- Early and partial settlement allowed
- Joint applicant allowed
- Executives at different Corporates both permanent & contractual
- Length of Service or Business: Minimum one year of experience with 6 months permanent employment with present employer
- 21 to 55 at time of application or retirement date whichever is earlier
- National Identity Card or Passport or driving license or Employee Id or Nationality or Ward Commissioner’s Certificate with photo attachment.
- Photograph and business card.
- Bank Statement for last 6 months.
- Copy of TIN related document.
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) for salaried executives or Salary Slip, if it covers the major information of LOI. For fully cash paid salaried executive the LOI must be signed by the MD/Head of HR or Head of Operations – deemed acceptable by RFD based on company profile.