|Name||Swapna Neer Home Loan|
|Loan Amount|| Tk. 5.00 Lac - Tk. 1.20 Crore|
|Rates||9.99% - 12.99%|
|Tenure||25 Years (Max) |
- Registered mortgage of the concerned property
- Registered irrevocable power of attorney (RIGPA).
- Iinsurance Coverage.
- One personal guarantee.
Housing is one of life's most rewarding challenges. Meet this challenge to build your new home or purchase your new flat through our lucrative home loan facilities with the best competitive rate and flexible repayment schemes.
Our Swapna Neer Home Loan helps you to fulfill your dream. Fulfilling your dream is our satisfaction.
- Maximum 70% of purchase price or construction cost of new apartment /home.
- Maximum 60% of purchase price of old apartment /home and repairing cost, if any.
- 3-24 months grace period.
- TPA (Tri Partite Agreement) allowed up to 24 months
- Flexible repayment schedule.
- Automatic realization of monthly installments.
- Shortest loan processing time.
- Early, full and partial settlement allowed.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Joint applicant allowed.
- Minimal documentation.
- Minimum: 22 Years (at the time of application)
- Maximum: 65 years (at the end of loan tenor).
- For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one (1) year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
- For Businessmen, minimum one (1) year experience in the same line of business.
- For Landlord/Landlady having 6 months rental income continuation.
- BDT. 40,000.00 for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs, aid agencies and UN bodies.
- BDT. 45,000.00 for salaried person other than MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies
- BDT.30,000.00 for Govt. employees.
- BDT. 50,000.00 for Landlord/ Landlady.
- BDT. 55,000.00 for Businessmen.
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/passport/ driving license of applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Price quotation of car.
- Latest utility bill (gas/water/electricity/municipal tax).
- Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN.
- Personal net worth statements of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
- Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction.
- Offer letter/Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution.
- Copy of trade license.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest form xii.
- Partnership deed.