|Name||Loan Against Salary|
|Loan Amount||Tk. 50000.00, Maximum loan amount: 14 times of gross salary or BDT 10.00 Lac Whichever is lower.|
|Rates||12.00% - 15.00%|
We care about your emergencies and financial needs. We are at your side to meet your urgency and ensure your joy by providing loan facilities of maximum 14 times against your salary at easy terms and competitive rates. We guarantee your contentment.
- Flexible repayment schedule.
- Automatic realization of monthly installments.
- Shortest loan processing time.
- Early, full and partial settlement allowed.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Joint applicant allowed.
- Minimal documentation.
- Minimum: 22 Years (at the time of application)
- Maximum: 65 years (at the end of loan tenor).
- For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one (1) year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
- BDT. 20,000.00 for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs, aid agencies and UN bodies.
- BDT. 25,000.00 for salaried person other than MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies
- BDT.15,000.00 for Govt. employees.
For Service holder:
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/passport/ driving license of applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Price quotation of car.
- Latest utility bill (gas/water/electricity/municipal tax).
- Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN.
- Personal net worth statements of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
- Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction.
- Offer letter/Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution.
- Copy of trade license.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest form xii.
- Partnership deed.